Rev. G. Kent Robertson
the "Sweetheart City"
phone: (970) 593-1326
Your northern Colorado wedding minister
- Warm, personalized, special weddings: you choose the style, faith and location!
- Traditional, contemporary, spiritual: your beliefs honored
- Ordained Master of Divinity, San Francisco Theological Seminary 1965
- Conducting weddings for over 30 years!
- Wedding ceremonies held in Colorado, Hawaii, California, Oregon, Massachusetts...
- Premarital counseling available, not required
I travel to spectacular wedding locations around northern Colorado and the Front Range to a quiet, romantic location you choose. Some of the spectacular locations close by include Estes Park, the Rocky Mountains, Fort Collins, Greeley and the "Sweetheart City" of Loveland.
I'll help you plan and personalize your wedding ceremony including the wedding vows, music, unity candle, or any other special steps you want to include, making this special wedding ceremony the wedding of your dreams.
Couples rave about Rev. Kent's special touch in making the ceremony special. Click here to read more!
Your ceremony should be unique and special to you, created to meet your spiritual beliefs and personalities. As your wedding pastor, I would like to meet you to get to know you personally, and help you create a wedding that will express your commitment to one another. Some of my ceremonies have included:
- A unity candle to bring families together
- Writing a love letter to use as your vows
- A mountaintop wedding can raise a relationship to new heights
- Throwing stones in the river offers best wishes to the new couple
- Make your wedding memorable with a theme and special music
Call me now at (970) 593-1326 for your free consultation!
Send this Site to your loved one or a friend now!
See my Preferred Vendor listing on MyPartyPlanner.com.
See me on BlissWeddingsMarket.com
Visit Dress Up Your Wedding